Monday, April 18, 2011

Thank ya, Thank ya very much!


In the spirit of Bun and Borough, Let's be Preppy, Love, Life and Lace and the other great, thankful gals, I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and put a little more gratitude in my weekly groove! I love the idea of counting my blessings so I can't wait to reflect each week and put 'em all in writing!

1. Thank you to the awesome Blogging world for starting this tradition. How fun!
2. Gracias to my sweet roommates for making me laugh until I cry, no matter how stressed out I am.
3. Thank ya, Starbucks cake pops. Thank ya for being you.
4. THANXXXX to the Computing Help desk for rescuing sweet Lottie (my laptop) from passing on to that laptop heaven in the sky this morning.
5. Shout out to Country music for being my soundtrack on these past few windows down, jams up kind of days.
6. Holla to being number 3 university in the nation for food and being spoiled rotten with yummy eats whenever I want 'em. My bathing suit bod might not be as grateful.
7. I appreciate all the underclassmen who are making my last few weeks as a #SEENYA so special. Private acapella concerts, progressive dinners, baskets of goodies. Stoppp you are all too kind.
8. Big ups to the prospective student who ran up to me today on campus and told me that I was the reason she was coming to school here.
9. Thank you to coffee, who will probably be on my list every week. We didn't agree with each other at first, we had a rocky start and still haven't known each other very long, but I think we make a stellar team.

The honorable mention goes to......
10. FOREVER 21!!! For getting me my Formal dress by the day of Formal :) She came within 15 minutes of me having to leave, I coulda (maybe tried to...?) hugged the UPS man. However, sadly, I am not a 13 year old Leprechaun and therefore it was unwearable. Kelly green, silk, literally the size of a hanky. Welllll it's the thought that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment