Thursday, April 14, 2011

Poppies! Poppies!




Though this is not a new realization, this is my first time admitting it to the blog world (I am a new little girl!). "Hello, I am addicted to large, large flowers".

Flashback to 1st grade... There stands a teary-eyed, pitiful little freckled face, lip a-quivering. On that particular day, my mom had decided to place a large (read:bigger than my head) sunflower bow in my hair. Ultimately, this warranted some undesirable comments from a young man in my class. "He called me... D-D-DDD... HE CALLED ME DAISY!"

Hi, TRAUMATIZING.

However, just a few years later, you must know I have recovered famously and that 75% of my ample headband collection has a giant flower on it. I have pins, ponytail holders, and the like. I guess you could say ol' "Daisy" was ahead of her time.

When I discovered Emerson Made's website, I was in heaven. The flowers are so beautiful and I couldn't help imagining all the different places I would put them. How cute do they look on a simple blazer:

Super adorbs. I gotta find a way to get my paws on one of these. And SOON! Because I think everyone will love me a little bit more with a large flower on me.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment