Thursday, April 14, 2011

As I Lay Me Down To Rest...

I pray for Forever to hurry my formal dress!

I'm AWFUL about ordering things online. I always get into such a nervous fit, no matter if I have a deadline or not! This time, there is a deadline... and I MAY or MAY NOT have cut it a little close. Last Wednesday I asked all my Twitta sistas about how quick Forever 21 shipped and if it was worth it. I got a resounding "yes!!!!!!" so I placed the order.

I just looked yesterday at the ol' tracking info, and it was a little disheartening. 2 days late to be exact. Now, what can I do with a formal dress 2 days after formal?? EEEK!!

So, let's all close our eyes and have a moment of silence that this little beauty will arrive on time:
I may not look as fierce wearing it. But I mean I guess I will still flounce around in it every single day even if it is late! SO CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment