Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Wishes

"You may not remember the time you let me go first.
Or the time you dropped back to tell me it wasn't that far to go.
Or the time you waited at the crossroads for me to catch up.
You may not remember any of those, but I do and this is what I have to say to you:

Today, no matter what it takes,

we ride home together."
StoryPeople

Happiest of birthdays to my role model and one of my best friends: my big brother. I'd always known he was a pretty cool guy, even back when he would shut me up in closets or tell me that if my teeth fell out too soon I would have to glue them back in with sugar and butter.

Recently, he has become so much cooler in my eyes. He has been through so much and is honestly one of the smartest, funniest, most down to earth and strongest people I know. He is an inspiration to me every day and I am so lucky to call him mine. I guess our 'rents did a pretty good job, eh? eh?

Happy Day, Bubby. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment