Monday, April 25, 2011

I live for entertainment, my darling

I always get so nervous when my favorite books are turned into movies. It's one of those things that makes me clench my teeth and peep through my fingers as they're covering my eyes. But sometimes Hollywood gets it right (not to mention those times when the movie is better than the book! Gasp, did she just go there? Oh, yes, I did).

Now one thing that's not okay is if a certain idiot boy takes you on a date to see the last Harry Potter movie and complains when I bring up the book saying "I hate when books are based on movies". Um. Hokay. Byebye.

Here are a few of my faves coming up soon!

Water for Elephants




Something Borrowed




The Help




and then some of my all time faves:


The Notebook



The Secret Life of Bees



He's Just Not That Into You

1 comment:

  1. i get nervous too!!! have you seen Jane Eyre? It was really good! I want to see all of those! I forgot about Something Borrowed. xoxox

    ReplyDelete