Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonder Woman Wednesday!

Today, like every week, is Wonder Woman Wednesday. Since I have no classes today, I started a tradition at the beginning of the year of being super-productive instead of just laying about (though it is VERY tempting sometimes!).

For example, today's activities include:
Cleaning my whole room
Re-doing the ol' sock drawer
LOTS of laundry
Gym time
Volunteering
Coffee date and a meeting afterward
Going to the bank
...and responding to some e-mails and following up on jobs!

Last week, I spent #WWW at home because I had surprised my mom the night before for her birthday. Other weeks, I save today for running errands, phone interviews, meeting with professors and the like.

Do y'all have any "power" days that make you extra motivated? Do tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment